This is an informative non profit website dedicated to safes and vaults.
It does not receive commissions for comments on products or services.
The navigation menu is divided into NINE parts:
- ABOUT THIS SITE - Information about safetecnia.com, webmaster, certificates, memberships.
- FAQ - Answers to frequently asked questions.
- SAFECRACKING - Things related to this subject: books, techniques, videos etc.
- INFO - Interesting information for the general public.
- TECHNICAL - Themes of interest for those with a technical bent.
- KEYS - Articles about key blanks, key duplicating machines, techniques, etc. Under construction.
- ALOA - Associated Locksmiths of America.
- BLOG - Ten recent articles by webmaster.
- ESPAÑOL - Versión de este sitio web en idioma español.
This website is under construction, being revised and expanded constantly, I apologize for any errors.
SAY NO TO
In case of lost combination numbers in a perfectly operational mechanism, the majority of safes with mechanical combination locks can be opened without drilling or breakage by an expert in safe lock manipulation.
Click on Woody