The webmaster has opened the doors of safetecnia.com inviting colleagues and friends to contribute with articles of their own
How can I contribute?
- With ideas or suggestions that can facilitate, simplify or make easier a given technical procedure.
- Giving the alert on irregular situations that may affect the locksmith trade or the general public.
- Writing about a curious situations regarding safes and/or locks in which you have been involved.
- Depending on the particular case , try to include photographs and/or drawings, the visual aspect is very important.
- If you can include some video, better yet.
Terms and conditions
- The webmaster reserves the right to accept or reject any submitted article.
- Articles considered for publication will be edited and corrected by the webmaster and presented in an appropriate layout.
- The webmaster will give due credit to the author of the article, write a short review at the end of the article, provide links to commercial website and/or Facebook page and place a flag of the authors country of origin.
- safetecnia.com will not issue any payments for published or non-published received articles, this is a non-profit informative site, everything the webmaster does is strictly ad honorem.
- Submitted articles shall be revised by the webmaster on a first come first served basis.
Please send articles
to this address:
Mar 25, 19 04:19 PM
Beware the internet ghost locksmiths that impersonate legitimate professionals.
Feb 20, 19 02:37 PM
Understanding the differences between human manipulation and robotic progression of safe combination locks.
Feb 14, 19 07:31 PM
Information on the Safe Dialer ITL-2000, robotic tool that opens automatically combination locks used on safes.
Click on Woody